Other Ways Mel’s Helps Raise FUNds
Most of our revenue comes from events. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years…and we’ve gotten pretty good at it. Other events like the Grafton Farmer Market, Cedarburg Strawberry Festival, and others benefit Mels, as well.
For the benefit of Mel’s
- Summer Nights Live-Belgium – June 4 @ Belgium Community Park
- Cedarburg Art Museum – June 10, July 3
- Country Drive-in at Wayne’s, August 22
- Country in the Burg – August 27-28 at City Park in Cedarburg
- Christmas Parade – November 27 – Grafton
- Festive Friday’s – Nov. 19, Dec. 3, 10, 17 at the Cedar Creek Settlement in Cedarburg
- Cribbage & Chili- Date to be announced Anvil Pub & Grille in Cedarburg
We are grateful for all who host events and provide the opportunity to raise awareness and support our mission.
If you are looking to create events of your own, we would love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roundup for Mel’s
Each of these companies ask their customers at various points to “Round Up for Mel’s”.
We are grateful for these partnerships. Please support these fine Merchants.
|Mequon Pizza Company — Mequon|
|Piggly Wiggly — Cedarburg & Mequon stores|
|Sobelman’s — Mequon|
|Sports Clips — Mequon|
|Wayne’s Drive In — Cedarburg|