Other Ways Mel’s Helps Raise FUNds
Most of our revenue comes from events. We’ve been doing it for 20 years…and we’ve gotten pretty good at it. Other events like the Grafton Farmer Market, Cedarburg Strawberry Festival and others benefit Mels, as well.
For the benefit of Mel’s
- Summer Nights Live-Belgium – May 29 @ Belgium Community Park
- Cedarburg Strawberry Fest – June 27 & 28 catch us at Port Washington State Bank parking lot
- Cedarburg Art Museum – June 4, July 3, September 17 in Cedarburg
- Grafton Farmers Market – Every Thursday beginning on July 7 thru September 17 @ Veterans Park
- Country in the Burg – August 29 @ City Park in Cedarburg
- Cribbage & Chili. Date to be announced @ Anvil Pub & Grille in Cedarburg
- Christmas Parade – November 28 – Grafton
- Festive Friday’s – Nov 20, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18 @ the Cedar Creek Settlement in Cedarburg
Roundup for Mel’s
Each of these companies ask their customers at various points to “Round Up for Mel’s”.
We are grateful for these partnerships. Please support these fine Merchants.
|Mequon Pizza Company — Mequon|
|Piggly Wiggly — Cedarburg & Mequon stores|
|Sobelman’s — Mequon|
|Sports Clips — Mequon|
|Wayne’s Drive In — Cedarburg|
On January 19, the Concordia Wisconsin Men’s Basketball team hosted the annual Mel’s Charities Ozaukee County Special Olympics Day. The Falcons have hosted the event yearly since 2013.